Like most casino poker games, 3 Card Poker gives the house quite a substantial edge. On Ante and Play bets, the casino retains an advantage of 3.37 percent. Which is significantly higher than a game like blackjack.
The Pair Plus bet comes with a house advantage of 2.32 percent, which is lower than the basic bets, making it an interesting prospect for anyone playing this game.
While the dealer and the player have the same chance of making a winning hand. The fact that your Play bet is not paid out unless the dealer has at least Queen high is what gives the house the majority of their edge.
Here are some interesting odds related to making certain big hands in 3 Card poker games, which come in handy. Especially if you enjoy playing the Pair Plus bet: UFABET
- Odds to make a straight flush: 0.217 percent
- Odds to make three of a kind: 0.235 percent
- Odds to make a straight: 3.257 percent
- Odds to make a flush: 4.95 percent
- Odds to make one pair: 16.94 percent
- Odds to make Ace High or worse: 76.38 percent
As you can see, you’ll have a hand that does not contain any pair, straight or a flush, the vast majority of the time.